Please read the Terms carefully before using this website as these will apply to all visits and use of this website, as well as to the content (as defined below), information, recommendations, products and/or services provided to you on or through this website.
This Policy does not apply to information collected offline or other information than through the website.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience. We collect the following information about you in order to process our orders: your name, delivery address, credit card number and expiry date. We also ask for a mobile number to contact you if there are any difficulties encountered when processing your order.
Here are the types of information we collect in our Site:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Websites or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our Site, and communicating with you.
Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Websites or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the websites on other websites.
E-mail Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from the Websites if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your email preferences.
Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Moon Project may share your personal information with its subsidiaries and affiliates.
The Moon Project. and such subsidiaries and affiliates may use your personal information to:
• Administer, maintain and improve the site and its operation;
• Verify your identity, respond to your requests and otherwise communicate with you; does not collect or maintain information from those people that we know are under 13 years old and we do not specifically target this group in our marketing materials or other advertising.
• Process sales and other transactions and customize shopping on the site;
• Comply with applicable laws, statutes and regulations;
• Enforce the Terms, The Moon Project’s rights and the rights of others;
• For other purposes disclosed at the time you provide your personal information; and
• As specifically provided in the Terms and as you may otherwise agree.
The Moon Project. does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties, except as described below and otherwise specified in this Policy:
• With third parties that perform functions on The Moon Project behalf, such as maintaining and operating the Site, fulfilling orders, processing payments and providing customer service. The Moon Project. does not authorize such third parties to use your information for other purposes;
• As The Moon Project. believes it is necessary to comply with laws, statutes or regulations and/or to enforce this Terms and to protect our rights and the rights of others;
• As required by a court or government agency or to respond to a claim by you or a third party;
• As part of a transfer of business assets, for example in the event of a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, sale, transfer of control, joint venture or other business combination or corporate change involving its subsidiaries and affiliates; and
• As you otherwise agree.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
• We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order and transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
• The Moon Project will not sell your information without your consent: We will not sell your personally identifiable information – including your name, address, e-mail address, or credit card information – to any third party. We believe this is absolutely essential to receive and repay your trust in us.
• The Moon Project will do its best to protect your personal data. Unfortunately, security cannot be completely guaranteed for there are a number of general things we would also recommend that you do. Please help keep your account safe by using a strong password that includes characters other than just letters. We will also encourage you not to use the same password across all or many of your online accounts. As emails, instant messaging, and similar means of communication are not encrypted, we also would recommend not communicating any confidential information through these means.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping at The Moon Project, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your shopping experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.
VI. Transfer of Rights and Obligations
These Terms are binding between us, and to our successors and assignees. We may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of the agreement, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of this agreement.
You may not transfer or assign, charge or otherwise dispose of this Contract, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our prior written consent.
VII. Force Majeure & Fortuitous Events
We will not be responsible for delay or failure to perform any of our obligations under this Terms due to events which are unforeseen or foreseen but beyond our control, such events are including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, supplier or sub-contractor failure, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster or failure of public or private telecommunications network or impossibility of the use of public or private transport.
In case any of these event occur and shall affect the performance of our obligations under this agreement, we will notify you as soon as possible and our obligations under this Terms will be suspended as well as the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration which such event exist.
We retain the right to defer the date of delivery of the Product or to cancel delivery upon existence of this event which is beyond our reasonable control and affects the timely delivery of the Products.
Our failure to insist strict performance of any of your obligation under this agreement shall not be a waiver of any conditions and stipulation which is contained in this Terms, unless express waiver is made in written communication.
IX. Applicable Law
These Terms are governed and in accordance with the laws of Philippines. The parties may agree to conduct alternative modes of dispute resolution for resolution of any issues and dispute arising out of these Terms.